- This event has passed.
Sexual Violence on Campus: A Student Perspective
March 10 @ 12:15 pm - 1:45 pm
Join this student led brainstorm session about sexual violence on our campus. This session is for students ONLY.
- This session is a place for students to:
- Discuss what support and community around the issue of sexual violence on our campus should look like
- Consider how the campus community can program more intentionally around sexual violence
- Strategize how to continue building critical consciousness around sexual violence on campus
- Determine how to name systems that sustain the current normalization of sexual violence on our campus
- Share your thoughts and opinions
- This session is not a:
- Place for victim blaming
- Space to process one’s own sexual assault (there will not be a certified counselor in the room)
- Place for sharing only grievances, let’s brainstorm ways to make real change on campus!
Snacks will be provided.