Eccles Health Sciences Library Open House
October 18 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
We’ll be showcasing technologies and resources available to students, staff, faculty, and community members. Highlights include:
- New virtual reality spaces and equipment, and visit from the Marriott Library’s new Protospace
- Newly acquired artifacts from our history of medicine collection
- THE Studio – a comprehensive space with new features used to create multimedia educational videos, podcasts, and other learning tools – with higher quality camera and equipment.
- Anatomage Table – Visualize and interact with a highly accurate human anatomy in digital 3D with an update that includes improved user interaction and an added human body.
- Research and scholarly publishing help- including ORCID ID creation/management and open access help.
There will be food, drinks, and more – we’ll see you there!