- This event has passed.
Graduate Student Mental Health and Wellbeing Resources
September 4, 2020 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm MDT
Join WoCA for a brief Zoom panel to learn about mental health and wellbeing resources on campus!
- Nellie Arrieta, Women’s Resource Center Training Program Coordinator
- Dr. Karen Cone-Uemura, Group Coordinator at University Counseling Center
- Dr. Brittany Badger Gleed, Director at the Center for Student Wellness
- Dr. Karen Tao, Clinical Mental Health Counseling Program Director
- Teresa Stocks, Program Manager for the Medical Student Wellness Program
Please contact Nina Feng at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions/concerns.