- This event has passed.
Hacking Democracy: U.S. Election Security
October 23, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm MDT
Questions about the security of the U.S. election system continue to arise following the 2016 Presidential Election. Join our panel of Utah experts as they discuss what is being done to bolster Utah’s elections.
- Justin Lee, Director of Elections, State of Utah
- Ricky Hatch, Weber County Clerk
- Amelia Powers, Utah County Clerk
- Sherrie Swensen, Salt Lake County Clerk
- Spencer Stokes, President, Stokes Strategies (moderator)
Pizza & Politics, Free and open to the public
*The Hinckley Institute neither supports nor opposes the views expressed in this forum