In this panel session, underrepresented alumni panelists will talk about their pathway in choosing a major and their current careers. They will share their experiences and provide advice on how students could best prepare themselves for particular careers.
- Amy Damian-Ramirez; Certified Peer Support Specialist/Supervisor, Multicultural Counseling Center
- Jesus Garcia; Industrial Engineer, Autoliv
- Cristobal Villegas; Community Engagement Specialist, Utah Transit Authority
- Diana Pogosyan, S.J. Quinney College of Law
- Cristina Zavala; Administrative Assistant, Vice Dean for Faculty & Academic Affairs, University of Utah
Organizers & Partners