Strategic Goal No. 1
Establish equity, diversity, and inclusion as an institutional imperative across the institution.
- Collaborate closely with cabinet members and other key leaders to drive equity, diversity, and inclusion-focused transformation across each administrative and academic unit.
- Empower the EDI Strategy Council to drive change in alignment with the EDI vision for the university.
Strategic Goal No. 2
Establish internal and external EDI Learning Communities.
- Highlight the self-study toolkits as a resource for faculty and staff.
- Position the EDI Strategy Council as an internal community designed to drive change in alignment with the EDI vision for the university.
- Leverage marketing and communications to help to increase exposure and cultivate experiences that enrich stakeholder awareness around equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- Position the New Leadership Academy as an institutional and national resource to develop aspiring and emerging leaders.
Strategic Goal No. 3
Collaborate with necessary groups to determine a pathway to incorporate equity, diversity, and inclusion goals into hiring, performance, and compensation practices and policies.
- Collaborate with cabinet and other campus partners to explore equity, diversity, and inclusion-focused change and accountability in hiring, performance, and compensation policies.