The Diversity Scholars/Granite School District Summer Bridge program at the University of Utah is a fully funded academic experience that provides incoming first year students the tools and resources to be successful in their first year of college. Participants will enroll in a three-week academic residential program that introduces them to the rigor of college classes, provides them with opportunities to foster meaningful academic and social connections, familiarizes them with campus resources, and forms long lasting relationships with other UofU students. Our goal is that between taking classes, living on campus, and forming a support network, students will become experts at the U!
To be eligible for the Diversity Scholar Summer Bridge, participants must:
- Be admitted to the University of Utah
- Be an incoming first-year college student
- Attended the Granite School district
- Live in the university dorms from June 4th – 24th
- Take the Summer Writing, Math, and Ethnic Studies Seminar
- Take ETHNC 2500 in Fall 2016
Apply to the Summer Bridge Program
Thank you to all who applied to our Summer Bridge Program! Applications are now closed.